The most addictive game EVER, 360 degree will mess with your head and have you clicking that replay button for hours on end. Once you try this fantastic arcade style game you will be hooked forever!
In 360 Degree you guide your bouncing ball to a safe landing while avoiding the spikes and collecting rewards. Harking back to some of the very first classic arcade games, you are required to swivel your compass to the right and left while watching your score climb in this addictive, fast paced arcade style game.
With downloads climbing to over 2 million, 360 Degree has been hailed as one of the best free android arcade games available today.
So much more than a free arcade game, 360 Degree tests your accuracy, reflexes and reaction time and challenges the player’s ability to multi task. Utilising the latest touch screen technology, the colourful graphics and clever gameplay make this game perfect for any age group – kids, teens and adults young and old.
• Enjoy the touchdown of smooth and sleek angular motion
• Tap left or right to rotate the compass 360 degrees
• Collect Diamonds to gain points
• Collect Diamonds, Shields and Rubies to complete achievements and unlock levels
• Collect Rubies to change the look of your ball
• Test your reaction time and reflexes
• Simple, intuitive functionality
• Colourful interactive design
• Addictive and fast paced
• New bonus round
From now on, creating and managing your 360-degree virtual tours will be even easier thanks to the Viewmake App! The Viewmake App is free* and allows you to create virtual tours with arrows directly from your Android device, starting from 360 photos imported from your device’s gallery or taken in real time with One Shot cameras or imported from Street View.
referencing literary works.
Rani ki vav (રાણકીવાવ) Amazing
– Importing 360 photos from gallery
– Importing 360° photos from internal storage of supported cameras
– Taking panoramas with real time preview from supported cameras
– Geolocate(automatic or manual) while shooting
– 360° photo display
– VR support and Gyroscope
– Virtual tour building:
◦ 360 photos and photo geolocation
◦ Link and point 360 photos with interactive arrows
◦ Groups and levels creation
◦ Block for links
◦ Compatibility with Tourmake tecnology
◦ Full support from desktop panel
◦ Blur Management
◦ Nadir management
– Street View:
◦ Importing projects from Street View
◦ Publishing projects on Street View*
◦ Street View workflow ready certificate
– tour and 360 photos sharing on social networks
– Save and synchronize tours on Cloud*
– Offline tour building and display
-Supported project quality:
◦ SD = 8192×4096
◦ HD = 16384×8192
-One Shot cameras supported:
◦ Ricoh Theta Z1, V, S
◦ Insta360 Pro
◦ Samsung Gear 360
– Supported languages:
We love our fans and we are very happy to know that you love us because you have more than 2 million downloads. Many thanks for your feedback and ideas. The best free Atari game for you is the 360 Degree now