Recruitment for IEC/ equity and Social & Behavioral Change Communication Consult Post 2023
Join Our What’s App Group
District Rural Development Agency, Patan (DRDA PATAN Recruitment 2023) has published an Advertisement for the IEC/ equity and Social & Behavioral Change Communication Consult Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Under the Swachh Bharat Mission (Rural) scheme under the office here, the District level is inviting applications from the following qualified candidates to fill up the 11-month contractual vacancy on a purely temporary basis and prepare a waiting list.
Also Watch and Subscribe
DRDA Patan Recruitment 2023
DRDA Patan Recruitment Details
- IEC/ equity and Social & Behavioral Change Communication Consult
Total No. of Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DRDA Patan Recruitment:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Journalism Public Affairs and M.S. Office course
- Experience – At least 2 years experience in related positions in Govt. Semi Govt. / Local Self Government Organizations Public Private Sector Organizations
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Age limit – Maximum 40 years
- Monthly fixed salary – Rs.25,000
- (1) Application should be reached by Registered A.D./Speed Post only. The application will not be accepted in person or by courier.
(2) The candidate has to send the application in such a manner that it is received at the office by 27/3/2013. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
(3) The name of the Job must be indicated on the cover of the application.
(4) Candidates have to submit one copy of their resume, a recent passport-size photograph, educational qualification, experience certificate, and attested copy of certificates of computer proficiency along with the application. Applications with incomplete certificates will not be entertained.
(5) Address to send application:- Director, District Rural Development Agency, Patal, Near Railway Gate Beside Government Rest House, University A..Pata-384265, Ph.No. 02766 29903
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
All the advertisements and vacancies placed on our website are advertised through the official website and we deliver them to you, so whenever you go to apply, you are kindly requested to visit the official website.