સરકારી યોજના , સરકારી ભરતી અને લેટેસ્ટ ન્યૂઝ માટે અમારા વોટ્સઅપ નંબર +91 9723795769 ને તમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ માં એડ કરો

Joine whatsApp group

Search This Website

Wednesday, 12 May 2021

Fire at Bhavnagar's Kovid Care Center



Fire at Bhavnagar's Kovid Care Center: Chaos on the third floor of Hotel Generation X on Kalubha Road; 18 patients rescued

Exercise to move patients to another hospital immediately

Fire brigade staff reached the spot on time and put out the fire

The patients were shifted to Sir Takht Singhji Hospital and Leprosy Hospital late at night

Watch Video

There was a short circuit in the TV unit in room number 304 of Hotel Generation X on Kalubha Road in Bhavnagar city. The fire department was immediately contacted when the staff below was informed as the Hotel Generation X Fire Smoke Detective Alarm had started. While on the other hand an exercise was carried out to immediately move the patients from there to another hospital. People in the vicinity also rushed to the spot on learning of the incident and helped evacuate the patients. No casualties were reported in the incident. While 18 patients were rescued.

દર્દીઓને તાત્કાલિક ખસેડવામાં આવ્યા હતા

At 12.24 pm on Tuesday night, a fire broke out in the TV unit in the third floor room of the hotel due to a shock circuit. As a result, there was an atmosphere of panic among the patients in this covid center. However, the fire brigade staff rushed to the spot with firefighters and extinguished the fire. Hirpara, a fire brigade officer, said in a statement.

આગ લાગતા સમગ્ર રૂમ બળીને ખાખ થઈ ગયો હતો

મોટા પ્રમાણમાં આસપાસના લોકો ઘટનાસ્થળે હાજર થઈ ગયા હતા


Also Read 
Cloud Five has wreaked havoc in Uttarakhand.

As soon as the fire was reported, a large crowd of relatives of Corona's patients gathered at the scene. Minister Vibhavariben Dave from Gandhinagar had inquired about this. MLA Jitubhai Waghan said the whole incident would be investigated and action would be taken against the culprits. It is also being discussed to keep more patients than allowed in this covid center.

Read In Gujarati News 

Divyabhaskar News 

A large number of people from the vicinity were present at the scene

A large number of people from the vicinity were present at the scene


As we slept through the night, I was suddenly suffocated by a plume of smoke. - Mansang Jadav (relative of the patient)

The fire caused panic

The fire caused panic

Patients were rescued

Patients were rescued

Watch Video

The patients were shifted to another hospital

The patients were shifted to another hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment